Passwords are often your first line of defence in preventing outsiders from getting hold of your confidential information and data, but just how safe are your passwords? If someone knew the password to one of your accounts, how many accounts would then be at risk?
In the 2nd series of our cybersecurity workshops, we will be focusing on the topic of passwords. This workshop will explain everything you need to know about passwords including how to create the perfect password, the impact poor password management can have on your organisation and advice on your own password policies.
From this workshop you will learn;
– How to prevent people from getting hold of your passwords
– What structure your passwords should follow to make them strong
– Additional encryption methods
– Methods to help remember all your passwords
– Advice on what your company Password Policy should be
There will be a Q&A session for you to ask any questions you have about cybersecurity.
It’s first to come first served, so book your free place today to avoid disappointment.